Knitting Classes - all levels welcome!
Spring classes are currently filled and in session, but we have opened up a special April session - Friday mornings - which has availability!
A new session will begin in May.
Class fees include all dates above.
Whether you're a complete beginner, want to get started again, or want to learn a new skill, these classes will give you the knitting instruction you need. Taught by expert knitters Anita Husebaek and shop owner nancy O, classes are held in our beautiful classroom (newly reconfigured for social distancing).
Due to the pandemic, we have established guidelines to keep everyone safe:
- Masks must be worn at all times in shop and during class
- No food or drink is allowed in the classroom
- Students not admitted with any symptoms of illness, or if they have traveled outside the area within the last 14 days
- Students may be subject to contactless temperature check
- Students will be distanced 6' apart and there will be no more than 6 students at a time in the classroom
- Classroom will be cleaned and sanitized before each class
- Makeup classes will not be possible.
- If nancy O cancels class, a makeup will be offered